Duchenne UK Community Webinar 2
Wednesday 1st April 2020
Duchenne UK is hosting regular webinars for the Duchenne community. Register here for our next webinar on Wednesday 8th April.
Today, we were joined by Dr Michela Guglieri from the John Walton Muscular Dystrophy Research Centre in Newcastle to answer questions from the community. Dr Guglieri also gave an update on how DMD clinical trials have been impacted by coronavirus.
Please watch the recording of our webinar from Wednesday 1st April 2020:
- Carer Information: https://www.duchenneuk.org/news/coronavirus-carer-information
- Updated Clinical Guidance: https://www.duchenneuk.org/news/updated-clinical-guidance-on-risks-from-coronavirus-for-people-with-dmd
- Emergency website duchenneemergency.co.uk
- Family guide https://bit.ly/dmdfamilyguide
- Government website www.gov.uk/coronavirus
- NHS website https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
- My Cortisol App for advice on using your hydrocortisone pack
- WDO website https://www.worldduchenne.org/news/live-covid-19-coronavirus-and-duchenne-becker-muscular-dystrophy/
We will be hosting regular webinars. Please follow the Duchenne UK Facebook page, or check back here for more information.