Duchenne UK Community Webinar: Advice on steroids, adrenal suppression and stress dosing
Wednesday 8th April 2020
Duchenne UK is hosting regular webinars for the Duchenne community.
Today, we were joined by Dr Jarod Wong, Clinical Senior Lecturer/Honorary Consultant from the University of Glasgow to discuss advice on steroids, adrenal suppression and stress dosing.
Please watch the recording of our webinar:
- Carer Information: https://www.duchenneuk.org/news/coronavirus-carer-information
- Updated Clinical Guidance: https://www.duchenneuk.org/news/updated-clinical-guidance-on-risks-from-coronavirus-for-people-with-dmd
- Emergency website duchenneemergency.co.uk
- Family guide https://bit.ly/dmdfamilyguide
- Government website www.gov.uk/coronavirus
- NHS website https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
- My Cortisol App for advice on using your hydrocortisone pack
- WDO website https://www.worldduchenne.org/news/live-covid-19-coronavirus-and-duchenne-becker-muscular-dystrophy/
Youtube links from slide 4 in the webinar:
We will be hosting regular webinars. Please follow the Duchenne UK Facebook page, or check back here for more information.
Published on 4 August 2020Share this article Categories Patient care & support