Duchenne UK Community Webinar: Nutrition
30th April 2020
Yesterday, Wednesday 29th of April, we were joined by Zoe Davidson, Paediatric Nutritionist from Monash University in Australia to discuss nutrition.
Watch a recording of the webinar here:
- Emergency website duchenneemergency.co.uk
- Family guide https://bit.ly/dmdfamilyguide
- Government website www.gov.uk/coronavirus
- NHS website https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
- My Cortisol App for advice on using your hydrocortisone pack
- WDO website https://www.worldduchenne.org/news/live-covid-19-coronavirus-and-duchenne-becker-muscular-dystrophy/
We will be hosting regular webinars. Please follow the Duchenne UK Facebook page, or check back here for more information.
Join our next webinar about education with Decipha's Nick Catlin and Janet Hoskin on Wednesday 6th May 2020 at 2pm. Register here: https://us02web.zoom.us/
Published on 30 April 2020Share this articleCategories Patient care & support