Duchenne UK Community Webinar: Physiotherapy and exercise during lockdown
Thursday 23rd April 2020
Today, we were joined by Robert Muni Lofra, Consultant Physiotherapist at the John Walton Muscular Dystrophy Research Centre in Newcastle to discuss "Physiotherapy and exercise during lockdown".
Join our next Webinar about Nutrition on Wednesday 29th April 2020 at 12 noon. Register here: https://zoom.us/webinar/
Watch the recording of the webinar below:
- Stretching videos: https://www.duchenneuk.org/physiotherapy-advice-muscles-and-stretches
- Adjustable Stretch Board: https://smile.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01BOYWI5U?pf_rd_r=CZ86SVK7XDQDDE63A7B0 (if you purchase through Amazon Smile, remember to select Duchenne UK so we receive a donation at no extra cost to you)
- Emergency website duchenneemergency.co.uk
- Family guide https://bit.ly/dmdfamilyguide
- Government website www.gov.uk/coronavirus
- NHS website https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
- My Cortisol App for advice on using your hydrocortisone pack
- WDO website https://www.worldduchenne.org/news/live-covid-19-coronavirus-and-duchenne-becker-muscular-dystrophy/
We will be hosting regular webinars. Please follow the Duchenne UK Facebook page, or check back here for more information.