Patient care & support
Duchenne UK Webinar: Coronavirus (COVID-19) and Duchenne muscular dystrophy: Addressing the concerns of families in the UK
Duchenne UK held its first webinar on Wednesday 25th March 2020.
This is the recording of the webinar:
YouTube Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGnYmpPOA_8
- Emergency website duchenneemergency.co.uk
- Family guide https://bit.ly/dmdfamilyguide
- Government website www.gov.uk/coronavirus
- NHS website https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
- My Cortisol App for advice on using your hydrocortisone pack
- WDO website https://www.worldduchenne.org/news/live-covid-19-coronavirus-and-duchenne-becker-muscular-dystrophy/
Join our next webinar:
Please join us for our second Duchenne community webinar on Wednesday 1st April at 2pm.
Register here: zoom.us/webinar/
If you have any questions you’d like to submit for the webinar, please email [email protected]. Please submit questions by Monday 30th of March.