Duchenne UK is proud to be the charity partner at the Season Finale Triathlon. Join our team to use your muscles to help those whose muscles are weakening.
We are looking for teams or individuals to take part in our Triathlon.
Our triathlon is held at Eton Dorney lake in Berkshire, an iconic venue from the 2012 Olympics, ideal for both first timers, and more experienced athletes. Start with a swim in the clear clean waters of the lake, before cycling the car free flat road circuit and then a final run along tarmac woodland paths.
You can choose to do a FULL triathlon, at Olympic or Sprint distance. Or you can form teams, and participate in one or more stage, in RELAY form.
Choose your Triathlon
- Iconic Olympic venue
- Clean, calm lake waters
- Fast, flat closed road bike and run course
- A chance to test your fitness at the end of the season
- Suitable for all abilities
- Renowned for its electric and supportive atmosphere
- A pre-event Scootathlon for age 4 – 8 years
- Mates Waves provides the opportunity to race with your friends regardless of age or gender
- Free Parking
- Electronic chip timing
- Finisher’s medal
- Results texted to your mobile phone as you cross the line
Published on 21 December 2017Share this articleCategories Uncategorised