Great North Run
11 September 2022
The biggest half marathon in the UK. Will you take on the iconic 13.1 mile course for Duchenne UK?
Join 57,000 determined and dedicated runners who make the Great North Run the World’s biggest and best half marathon – famous for its warm North East welcome and unbeatable atmosphere.
If you take part in aid of Duchenne UK, you can expect
- Your personal run pack will be sent to you in the post, with your run number and timing chip
- Access to training plans to keep you on track
- Fundraising support and advice from Duchenne UK
- A Duchenne UK running vest
- Access to the free Great Run app to allow your loved ones to track your progress along the route
- Closed roads offering a safe running environment
- Food and drink options to refuel
- A shiny new medal, an exclusive finishers t-shirt plus a finisher’s bag filled with goodies
- Medical support along the route should you ever need any assistance
After the event:
- Official event day photos available to view and purchase a couple of days after the event
- Your official result ready shortly after you cross the finish line
Date: 11 September 2022
Fundraising target: £350
To apply for your place at this iconic event please contact [email protected].
Published on 21 May 2021Share this article Categories Events and fundraising