London Halloween Walk
Saturday 29 October 2022
Why not treat yourself to a hair-raising hike around some of London’s scary streets and historic haunts this Halloween?
Choose your distance, gather your bravest guys & ghouls to make up a team – or go it alone if you dare and meet up with other chilling challengers. Dress to distress, and our creepy dungeon keepers at The Oval start & finish will meet, greet & shock. Once you escape you will follow a ghostly looped route, with zombie rest stops along the way, and if you manage to get back in one piece, you’ll receive a macabre medal, a glass of the Devil’s fizz, some horrific hot food & drink – and a souvenir bobble hat to ward off the spirits as you head off home.
Choose your distance:
- A wicked 10k walk: £37.50 (£27.50 12-16 year old price)
- A horrific half marathon hike: £59 (£44 12-17 year old price)
- A terrifying full marathon trek: £79 (£59 12-17 year old price)
All participants will receive:
- Access to the Halloween Walk app
- A fully signed route with medics and marshals
- FREE snacks, hot food and drinks
- Neck buff and bobble hat
- Halloween medal and certificate