London Halloween Walk
Saturday 28 October 2023
Why not treat yourself to a hair-raising hike around some of London’s scary streets and historic haunts this Halloween?
Choose your distance, gather your bravest guys & ghouls to make up a team, or go it alone if you dare and meet up with other chilling challengers. Dress to distress, and our creepy dungeon keepers at The Oval start & finish will meet, greet & shock. Once you escape you will follow a ghostly looped route, with zombie rest stops along the way, and if you manage to get back in one piece, you’ll receive a macabre medal, a glass of the Devil’s fizz, some horrific hot food & drink – and a souvenir neck buff to ward off the spirits as you head off home.
There are 2 distance options: a wicked 10k walk & a horrific half marathon hike. All start and finish at the Dungeon, deep in The Oval Cricket Ground, on Saturday 28 October. The routes take in highlights of London’s landmarks, some horror hot spots, and a few nasty neighbourhoods. Places are limited – sign up soon if you dare!
Choose your distance:
- A wicked 10k walk: Registration fee: £37.50 (£27.50 8-18 year old price)
- A horrific half marathon hike: £79 (£59 12-18 year old price)
All participants will receive:
- Access to the Halloween Walk app
- A fully signed route with medics and marshals
- FREE snacks, hot food and drinks
- Neck buff
- Halloween medal and certificate