The South Coast Challenge 2021
4/5th September 2021
Take on some of England’s finest scenery as a walk, jog, or a run and fundraise for Duchenne UK!
An Eastbourne start, up Beachy Head, over the magnificent Seven Sisters, and along the famous South Downs Way National Trail with stunning views over the sea to a Brighton mid-point. Devil’s Dyke, welcome rest stops, a few ups & downs all lie ahead before historic Arundel comes into view after an 100km amazing journey.
You will get full support and hospitality all the way from our team-and with half and quarter distance options also-there’s a challenge here for everyone!
Push yourself further – 100km Full Challenge, with Half & Quarter options also available.
- Join as Individual or Team
- 100km Full Challenge
- Half or 1/4 Challenge options
- Rest stops-free food & drink
- ALL meals/ food included!
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Walk at Your Pace-24 hours+
- Run or Jog-set a New Goal!
- 2 Day Full ‘Daylight’ option
- Camping options available
- Pre-event training support + app
- It’s Your Challenge-Your Way!
SIGN UP & FUNDRAISING OPTIONS:
- Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your eventplace!
- Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place – fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
Published on 28 June 2021Share this articleCategories Events and fundraising