Touch Rugby Tournament 2019
Bring a team to our Touch Rugby Tournament!
It promises to be an amazing day of touch rugby and most importantly will raise money to help find a cure for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy - the biggest genetic killer of children.
Thursday 25th July 2019, 12pm-5pm
Teams of 6-10 players
There will be a bar, food and other pitch side activities on the day as well as a great atmosphere, spectators welcome too!
Never played before? That doesn't matter - all ages and abilities of players are welcome and our referees will teach you the rules on the day
- Mixed gender teams strongly encouraged!
- There will be an overall winners trophy and a plate competition for the less experience teams, so every team has a chance to win a prize
- The games are six-a-side and you can bring a squad of up to ten people
- There is a minimum fundraising goal of £200 per person or £2,000 per team
- There will be a BIG prize on the day for the winner and an even BIGGER prize for the team that fundraises the most!
To register email: [email protected]
**Places are limited to 20 teams – so get in touch ASAP to avoid disappointment!**
If you can’t make it but would still like to donate then you can text ‘TOUCHRUGBY’ to 70085 to donate £5 (plus the cost of a standard rate text message).
To register or for more information please email: [email protected]
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT
Published on 3 July 2018Share this articleCategories Uncategorised